[gollem] gollem ftp /tmp error

Arnoud Bos arnoudb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:57:48 PST 2006

Hi Jan,

Thanx for the reply,
I think i do understand the error message a bit but i don't know how to
solve it / get rid of it. :)
The server does host a few sites managed by ISPConfig of
which  /var/www/web5/ is one. I installed horde in /var/www/web5/web/horde
and it's working fine except ftp. So The horde ftp seems to need a tmp dir
to write to and assumes it is /tmp. But it isn't allowed to write to it
right? Even though i changed the rights to it to read/write/execute for
user/group/everyone (777)

So i checked if there is a setting in horde that i can change so that the
general /tmp isn't used but   /var/www/web5/tmp instead which is in the
right path.

But how and where can i change it? i checked backends.php but well... no
luck

I hope you can help me out.

Thanks in advance.
P.S i'm using the latest gollem with groupware RC1 and the test.php script
inside gollem doesn't seem to give strange results(i.e. php settings are
all fine)

Thanks,

Arnoud