[gollem] Allow direct linking to files accessable to Gollem

Progenitor texprogenitor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:04:45 PST 2007

Thanks for the reply.

> It shouldn't be too hard to do, though.
This could be a good hobby project for me then! I have about 6 months of
experience programming in php so althought I am not great I hope I can make
a little contribution. I'll take a closer look at the source this weekend
and return with questions! Is there a developer's mailing list where I can
ask more source based questions?

Chris