[gollem] Trouble deleting folders

rwebb@webbhq.net rwebb at webbhq.net
Thu Mar 1 18:30:09 PST 2007

Hi,

I have Horde running on windows / apache and I have pretty much
everything working on Gollem.  I am having trouble deleting folders
though.  I can create folders, rename them, and move them.  I get an
error when deleting them:

Cannot delete "dirname": Unable to delete VFS directory.

I know the permissions are okay otherwise I wouldn't be able to rename
the folder.  This is a folder that I created so I should be able to
delete it.

Thanks in advance,
Rich