[gollem] gollem cannot display files

Julian julian.paceross at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 08:45:49 UTC 2007

Solved....
For those who might run into the same problem:
was an iptables issue from the ftp *client* side, where opensuse sets up a
"firewall" upon installation.
I hadn't assumed it was this, since funnily enough, typing ftp://ftphost in
a browser on the client would work fine, whilst gollem would not connect
properly (even when trying both active / pasv configurations in backends.php
).