[gollem] Trouble deleting folders

Marcel Mulders m.mulders at etin.nl
Mon Mar 19 16:24:37 UTC 2007

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: gollem-bounces at lists.horde.org [mailto:gollem-bounces at lists.horde.org]
Namens Jan Schneider
Verzonden: woensdag 7 maart 2007 10:38
Aan: gollem at lists.horde.org
Onderwerp: Re: [gollem] Trouble deleting folders

Zitat von rwebb at webbhq.net:

> Hi,
>
> I have Horde running on windows / apache and I have pretty much
> everything working on Gollem.  I am having trouble deleting folders
> though.  I can create folders, rename them, and move them.  I get an
> error when deleting them:
>
> Cannot delete "dirname": Unable to delete VFS directory.
>
> I know the permissions are okay otherwise I wouldn't be able to
> rename the folder.  This is a folder that I created so I should be
> able to delete it.

Is the folder empty? There is a user setting whether to delete folders
recursively.

Jan.

I'm having the exact same problem here. Creating, renaming, cutting/pasting
of folders is no problem, but I simply cannot delete them? Even empty ones,
so it can't be the recursive-thingie... ;-)

I'm running Debian, using the file-driver, the home-dirs are owned by
www-data and permissions are set to 700. Deleting files is no problem too. I
can do anything, except deleting folders.
I'm at a loss here...

Marcel