[gollem] Multiple SMB backend problem

Rich Hutchinson rich at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 16:49:50 UTC 2007

Having a bit of an issue getting multiple SMB shares listed in the File
Manager.

Basically I want to have 2 shares available - each user's home directory
plus a public folder that are both accessible on the local network.

Using the latest stable (AFAIK at least) - downloaded yesterday - Horde
3.1.4 and Gollem H3 1.0.3

I have:
$conf['backend']['backend_list'] = 'shown';
in my conf.php

Here's my backends.php config (I've altered server names to protect
security):

<?php
$backends['smb'] = array(
     'name' => 'Home',
     'driver' => 'smb',
     'preferred' => '',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array('hostspec' => 'homeserver.company.com',
                       'port' => 139,
                       'share' => Auth::getAuth(),
                       'smbclient' => '/usr/bin/smbclient'),
     'clipboard' => true,
     'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size')
);

$backends['smb'] = array(
     'name' => 'Public',
     'driver' => 'smb',
     'preferred' => '',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array('hostspec' => 'otherserver.company.com',
                       'port' => 139,
                       'share' => 'public',
                       'smbclient' => '/usr/bin/smbclient'),
     'clipboard' => true,
     'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size')
);

What happens at the moment, is that only the Public share is visible.
When I change the hordeauth directive to false, there is also still only
one share listed (the Public one) in the dropdown box on the login page
when you click "File Manager"

If I remove or comment out the Public backend, then the Home one is
(obviously) the only one visible. Why is only the last backend shown
using this config? Have I got my syntax wrong somewhere?

Help!

Thanks...

--
Systems Administrator