[gollem] Restricting users to their home dirXs

Anant Athavale asa at isac.gov.in
Mon May 14 04:11:54 UTC 2007

Following configuration works (backend.php)

$backends['file'] = array(
     'name' => 'Virtual Home Directories',
     'driver' => 'file',
     'preferred' => '',
     'hordeauth' => full,
     'params' => array(
         // The base location under which the user home directories live.
         'vfsroot' => '/tmp/home/',
         // The default permissions to set for newly created folders and files.
         // 'permissions' => $conf['umask']
      ),
     'loginparams' => array(),
      'root' => '/' . Auth::getAuth(),
      'home' => Auth::getAuth(),
      'createhome' => true,
      // 'filter' => '^regex$',
      'quota' => false,
      'clipboard' => false,
      'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size')
);

Quoting Sam Moore <samuel_eric_moore at hotmail.com>:

> Horde 3.1.3
> gollem 1.0.2
>
> I’m trying to lock users down so they can only view their home dir’s
>  I’ve tried various incarnations of the ‘root’ statement to no avail.
>
> Has anyone got this working?
>
> Cheers,

> Could you be the guest MSN Movies presenter? Click Here to Audition
> http://www.lightscameraaudition.co.uk

Regards,

Anant Athavale.