[gollem] Fwd: Can not get Gollem to work

agoela at aim.com agoela at aim.com
Sat Jun 9 23:45:51 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: agoela at aim.com
To: gollem at lists.horde.org
Sent: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 7:17 pm
Subject: Can not get Gollem to work

After I add Gollem to Horde, Horde completely gets messed up.  All of a sudden nothing is displayed on the page, its a blank white page.  I did not do much configuration, but I know its Gollem, because when I remove the application, everything is back to normal.  Any advice on what to do would be great.

Thank you in advance.
Amit