[gollem] Show a ftp servers only if a user can authenticate to it

Jacques Beaudoin jacques-beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca
Tue Jul 3 08:02:01 UTC 2007

Hi Jan,

> But I expect this to be a huge
> performance issue, because you would have to authenticate each user on
> each ftp server on each sidebar reloading

I think the same... but using proftpd with mysql authenticate .... maby not.

> on each sidebar reloading
Could it be done only once at login.

A parameter in backend.php could turn it off or on for testing.

Showing all FTP server is also fine for me but it would be nice
if it could be done with litle overhead.

Thanks for your fine work

Jacques

Cordialement / Best regards

Jacques-Beaudoin at cspi.qc.ca

Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île

----- Message de jan at horde.org ---------