[gollem] No default backend..

Loptr Chaote loptr.chaote at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:26:28 UTC 2007

Hello!

A couple of days ago my Gollem setup suddenly stopped working.

In backends.php I have [only] a file driver backend specified, but
when I try to access Gollem it says "There are no backends available
for the current user."..

When I use the backends.php.dist file included, all sources _except_
the file driver is shown in the dropdown.

What can be the cause of this? How come it doesn't find the file
driver but finds all other specified backends without problem?

It used to work great, and the physical path on the filesystem seems
intact with uploaded user files perserved etc..

Any ideas?

Best regards,
 Loptr