[gollem] Possible Theme issue with Silver

Martin Fraer mdf at darksnow.net
Fri Feb 8 16:31:18 UTC 2008

It appears that on my FW_3 setup some of the icons from the silver theme
have the wrong name.

The HTML generated by gollem references home.png but the file under
gollem/themes/silver/graphics is called folder_home.png.

It is the same foe the create and change folder buttons on the toolbar
and the symlink icon for the file list.

Have I done something stupid or is this a bug?

I worked around it by symlinking the original files to the expected
names, but that is far from an ideal solution.

Cheers.

Martin...