[gollem] SMB Guest Login?

Tyler Giddings tgiddings at us.cyberscience.com
Fri Aug 1 19:52:10 UTC 2008

I've set up Gollem to use one of our SMB shares but we don't require a
login and password to access them. Gollem keeps asking for creditials.
Is there a setting for guest logins?

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

Here's my backend config for this SMB share:

  $backends['smb'] = array(
      'name' => 'File Server',
      'driver' => 'smb',
      'preferred' => '',
      'hordeauth' => false,
      'params' => array(
          'hostspec' => 'shares',
          'port' => 139,
          'share' => 'support',
          // Path to the smbclient executable.
          'smbclient' => '/usr/bin/smbclient',
          // IP address of server (only needed if hostname is different from
          // NetBIOS name).
          // 'ipaddress' => '127.0.0.1',
          // The default permissions to set for newly created folders and
          // files.
          // 'permissions' => '750'
      ),
      'loginparams' => array(),
          // Allow the user to change to Samba server.
          // 'hostspec' => 'Hostname',
          // Allow the user to change the Samba port.
          // 'port' => 'Port',
          // Allow the user to change the Samba share.
          // 'share' => 'Share',
//     ),
      // 'createhome' => false,
      // 'filter' => '^regex$',
      // 'quota' => false,
      'clipboard' => true,
      'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size')
  );