[gollem] unable to write VFS file

jotace juanca2711 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 1 14:58:51 UTC 2009

Hi all

I have a error when uploading any file, alwalys show me the following message
"Unable to write VFS file (copy() failed)".

This is my configuration of backends.php :
$backends['file'] = array(
    'name' => 'Disco Virtual Cablenet',
    'driver' => 'file',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'params' => array(
        'vfsroot' => '/var/www/horde-vfs-home',
    ),
    'loginparams' => array(),
    'root' => '/',
    'home' => '/',
    'createhome' => true,
    // 'permissions' => $conf['umask'],
    // 'filter' => '^regex$',
    // 'quota' => false,
    'clipboard' => true,
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified', 'size',
'permission', 'owner', 'group')
);

These are the permissions for the directory:
# ls -l /var/www/
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 2008-12-30 19:46 horde-vfs-home

Please verify my configuration and tell me if something is wrong to fix it. Also
tell me how to do in order to users only can read and see their own directories.