[gollem] Unable to open files in smb backend. Can browse and create

Rolf Deenen rdeenen at home.nl
Mon Apr 20 07:51:57 UTC 2009

Hello Jan, list,

Thanks for the suggestion and the patch. I copied the contents of the patch and pasted it in a  new file (view.patch in the gollem dirtectory). Than I ran "patch view.php view.patch". I got a rejects file view.php.rej, but as if i read it correct it only contains the version number, which it appearently couldn't replace. Manual checking reveals that the other changes have been applied.

However, after running the patch the logfile doesn't show any more information then before.

Regards,
Rolf