[gollem] File list is not showing after upgrade

Jan Seynaeve jan.seynaeve at telenet.be
Wed Apr 22 11:08:08 UTC 2009

Thx for the pointer.
It wasn't exactly that, but i took a deeper dive in the config files
and I found in the new "prefs.php.dist", there was an extra section:

// number of items per page
$_prefs['perpage'] = array(
     'value' => 20,
     'locked' => false,
     'shared' => true,
     'type' => 'number',
     'desc' => _("Items per page")
);

I added that to my prefs.php (which the upgrade script probably just
took over from the old config) and added the above -> works like a
charm ;-)

Cheers,
Jan.