[gollem] PHP Warning: usort: Invalid comparison function

Philipp Wagner news at philipp-wagner.com
Thu Jun 4 09:07:18 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to get Gollem H3 1.1 (Horde 3.3.4) set up. I'm running into
two problems:

1) I get the following PHP Warning with PHP 5.2.9:

Warning: usort() [function.usort]: Invalid comparison function in
<stripped>/groupware/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 322

That's the line:
usort($files, array('Gollem',
$sortcols[$GLOBALS['prefs']->getValue('sortby')]));

So I guess I'm missing some config option, but didn't find it anywhere
... What should it contain?

2) Then there's one more question. I'm only using the file backend and
would like to skip the "login" step. Currently, the user clicks on file
manager, then has to click "login" (even though he cannot select or
change anything). Is this possible to skip this step? The file backend
is the only enabled backend.

Thanks for your help!

Philipp