[gollem] There are no backends available for the current user.

Simon Brereton simon.brereton at dada.net
Fri Apr 30 20:24:45 UTC 2010

Hi

I set up Gollem and configured it to use an FTP backend (vsftpd), logged in, created a test and did some other tests.  It was all working fine.

Now it's not - with the above error.

The first time I tried to show a user how to use it too..

I found this post - and checked my permissions. Although it is listed under All Permission (as File Storage (ftp)) there were none set.  I tried to play around with them, but no mish-mash of options has helped.

This was after I checked and rechecked the contents of backends.php, conf.php and even changed the owner/group of some stuff to be more promiscuous thinking at some stage I'd been too fascist.  Nothing works.

Can you guide me?  My test.php is below.

Thanks.

Simon

Gollem Version

Gollem: H3 (1.1.1)
Other Horde Applications

horde: Yes (Version: 3.3.8)
PHP Version

PHP Version: 5.2.0-8+etch16
PHP Major Version: 5.2
PHP Minor Version: 0
PHP Subminor Version: 8+etch16
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities

FTP Support: Yes
SSH2 Support: No
You need the SSH2 PECL module if you plan to use the SSH2 VFS driver (see config/backends.php).
Gollem Configuration Files

config/backends.php: Yes
config/credentials.php: Yes
config/conf.php: Yes
config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
config/prefs.php: Yes
Gollem VFS Support

VFS library supports quota.
VFS library contains the SMB driver.
VFS library contains the SSH2 driver.
PEAR Modules

PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):  /usr/share/horde3/lib:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear
PEAR: Yes
Recent PEAR: Yes
HTTP_WebDAV_Server: No
You do not have the HTTP_WebDAV_Server package installed on your system. This module is required to use browse the VFS using WebDAV. See the INSTALL file for instructions on how to install the package.