[gollem] File backend permissions problem

hasis hasis hasis053341 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:32:18 UTC 2011

Hello,
I have problem setting up gollem permissions properly.

I am using file backend:

$backends['agentury'] = array(
    'name' => 'Agentury',
    'driver' => 'file',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => 'full',
    'params' => array(
        'vfsroot' => '/home/www/location/vfsroot',
    ),
    'loginparams' => array(),
    'root' => '/Agentury/',
    'home' => '',
    'clipboard' => true,
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'edit', 'download', 'modified',
'size')
);

I am using sql permissions driver. Permissions for this backend are set in
following way:
group1 - show, view
group2 - show, view
group3 - show, view, edit, delete

User cannot see backend if it is member of group1 or group2. But If I make
user member of group3, backend is available.

Permissions for File Manager and Backends are set for Authenticated users to
show, view, edit, delete.

Does anyone knows what is the problem?

Thanks.

Matej Hasul