[gollem] gollem in the new version of Horde

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Sep 28 18:22:26 UTC 2011

Quoting Tom Adriaensen <tom.adriaensen at hivset.be>:

> Does anybody have  an idea when gollem will be ready for Horde 4?

No idea, though I know it is on the todo list.

> We like to switch over to Horde 4, but we need the smb access it provides.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat waiting on gollem and password at the least.
Would be nice to have others too (like klutz and jeta).

> Or another solution maybe?

None that I know of, except waiting.  Sad thing is I was the creator of
password and jeta, and just haven't found the time to work on them lately.
So in a way, I'm waiting on myself...