[gollem] gollem in the new version of Horde

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Sep 30 20:09:22 UTC 2011

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Tom Adriaensen <tom.adriaensen at hivset.be>:
>
>> Does anybody have  an idea when gollem will be ready for Horde 4?
>
> No idea, though I know it is on the todo list.

I just installed the alpha releases of gollem and passwd.  A quick test with
gollem using the ftp backend driver appears fine...

I would recommend you try the alpha out.  Was really painless, and seems
to work...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts
I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books
I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.
- John Burroughs