[gollem] gollem H4 (alpha2) hostspec config

Zoltan Arpadffy zoli at polarhome.com
Mon Oct 3 07:42:40 UTC 2011

Hello,

thank you for releasing gollem for H4.

I was testing it during the weekend and realized that in H3 it was easy to
take over the SESSION variables to provide a single sign on fature.

I use IMP for authentication and later in gollem backend I reuse the
server name with the same creditials, like:

$backends['ftp'] = array(
     'name' => 'FTP Server',
     'driver' => 'ftp',
     'preferred' => '',
     'hordeauth' => true,
     'params' => array(
         // The hostname/IP Address of the FTP server
         'hostspec' => $_SESSION['imp']['server'],
         // The port number of the FTP server
         'port' => 21,
... etc

Unfortunately, in H4 the $_SESSION['imp']['server'] does not work...

Is there any equivalent in H4?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,