[gollem] Gollem H4 (2.0-RC1) - can't download files with smb driver

gimili gimili17 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:55:02 UTC 2011

I tried the smb backend.  I can view files and upload files but when I
download I get "A fatal error has occurred Not Supported.  Details have
been logged for the administrator".  In the logs I get "EMERG: HORDE
[gollem] Not supported. [pid 24251 on line 133 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Vfs/Base.php"]"  I gather downloading files is not
supported for the smb driver or have I done something wrong?  I couldn't
find anything in the list or bugs.horde.org.

Gollem is a great addition!

Thanks,

--
gimili