[gollem] Gollem Actions are not working

Chris cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Sun Nov 6 17:43:18 UTC 2011

Hello,

I was happy to see the gollem2 is stable for H4.  I installed it
earlier today, but there is a strange issue.  It seems that I can
upload files just fine.  But if I want to manipulate those files
through the gollem interface, nothing happens.  I.E. none of the
actions are working.  I cannot delete file, rename it, cut it, paste
it, etc.

When I try, I get a really quick flash of a throbber in my browser,
but the screen never updates.  Just to be sure that it wasn't just an
update issue, I have logged out and back in to see if the file is
still there after an attempted delete.  It is.

I have used ftp on the command line, and that seems to be working
normally.  It is only though gollem that I have the problem.

-Chris
I've done some searching, but the web server for the list is timing
out right now, and I didn't really see anything in the google search
that sounded the same...

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.