[gollem] Can't select a backend

Rickard r.hill at gate5.se
Tue Nov 8 12:20:15 UTC 2011

Rickard <r.hill <at> gate5.se> writes:

> I have just setup Gollem so that I can host some files for my users.
> The thing is, I want the filearea to be a specific directory on the server.
>
> I have setup the /<path-to-horde/FileArea to be owned by the webserver user and
> group, and set it to chmod 700.
>
> However, I find no where to select the preferred backend.
> I don't want my users to choose a backend, but instead be directly logged in to
> the file area.
> Preferrably without another authentication, but this is secondary and not as
> important.

I have managed to figure it out.. but for some reason, I get some kind of error
that I am not sure how how to fix.

A fatal error has occurred
Not a directory

1. require() /www-root/noratx/horde/gollem/index.php:17
2. Gollem::listFolder() /www-root/noratx/horde/gollem/manager.php:205
3. Horde_Vfs_Base->listFolder() /www-root/noratx/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php:211
4. Horde_Vfs_File->_listFolder() /usr/share/php/Horde/Vfs/Base.php:515

Details
The full error message is logged in Horde's log file, and is shown below only to
administrators. Non-administrative users will not see error details.

Horde_Vfs_Exception Object
(
    [_previous:private] =>
    [details] =>
    [message:protected] => Not a directory
    [string:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /usr/share/php/Horde/Vfs/File.php
    [line:protected] => 428
    [trace:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /usr/share/php/Horde/Vfs/Base.php
                    [line] => 515
                    [function] => _listFolder
                    [class] => Horde_Vfs_File
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => /tadao at grouptools.eu
                            [1] =>
                            [2] => 0
                            [3] =>
                        )

                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /www-root/noratx/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php
                    [line] => 211
                    [function] => listFolder
                    [class] => Horde_Vfs_Base
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => /tadao at grouptools.eu
                            [1] =>
                            [2] => 0
                        )

                )

            [2] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /www-root/noratx/horde/gollem/manager.php
                    [line] => 205
                    [function] => listFolder
                    [class] => Gollem
                    [type] => ::
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => /tadao at grouptools.eu
                        )

                )

            [3] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /www-root/noratx/horde/gollem/index.php
                    [line] => 17
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => /www-root/noratx/horde/gollem/manager.php
                        )

                    [function] => require
                )

        )

)

The path to the VFS on the server is /www-root/noratx/horde/FileArea
That is set both in the gollem backend.local.php, as well as in Hordes
configuration for VFS.
What am I doing wrong?