[gollem] some thoughts about accessing smb shares

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Thu Feb 23 17:03:42 UTC 2012

Hello!

Thank you for gollem! :)

Ok... I think about mounting the so called homeDirectory of a windows
user account into the filemanager, into gollem.

Since we have a lot of different servers, paths it is not possible to
get this working with static informations in backends.local.php.

Right now I would like to ask a directory (via) ldap for this path. I
think this would match for the most cases.

My question is: Do you like this idea? What different ideas do you have?

(and yes I'd like to code this feature if there is a goog chance to
become this upstream afterwards).

--
Freundliche Gruesse,
Stephan Lauffer

[ University of Education Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/             ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -559/ -486           ]