[gollem] Gollem 2.0.1 does not work after fresh installation

Бабёр baber at mosga.net
Mon Mar 12 13:25:32 UTC 2012

Dear Jan,
how to open Gollem "explicitly"? When I click on Gollem icon on left
pane, or when
I just type address in my browser "http://example.com/horde4/gollem" -
I just get to
standard Horde login screen (even when I have backend configuration with
'hordeauth' => true).
But when I click "login" button - it says "Connection to FTP server failed".
There are NO any message in FTP service log - so no attempt to connect
FTP server has been made.
I have no idea how to handle this issue.
Gollem H3 1.0.3 on the same host works fine.

Цитирую Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Jens Pranaitis <pranaitis at phil.hhu.de>:
>
>> On 03/07/2012 01:01 PM, Бабёр wrote:
>>> Hi there!
>>> Need help.
>>> Gollem was installed by PEAR and configured as described in the manual.
>>> Two FTP backends was configured (one with internal auth and one without).
>>> But after clicking on "File Manager" I got horde login screen, where all
>>> my authentication tries are failed.
>>> No records on this action in the FTP server logs.
>>> But some records like this I found in the horde logs:
>>>
>>> HORDE: [horde] User is not authorized for gollem [pid xxxxx on line 1305
>>> of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php"]
>>>
>>> In the previous version of Gollem (H3) I never give any additional
>>> authorization for users to use Gollem. Now I should?
>>> Please help to resolve issue.
>>>
>>> P.S. Horde H4 works fine, along with Imp, Turba, Nag and Mneno. Only
>>> Gollem has issue.
>>>
>> I'm having exactly the same issue here. Only one backend configured
>> with internal auth but
>> 2012-03-07T15:19:08+01:00 ERR: HORDE [horde] User is not authorized
>> for gollem [pid 28613 on line 1305 of
>> "/usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php"]
>> is the only message that turns up in the log. The code on line 1305
>> seems to suggest some problems with hordes permission system.
>> However I don't have any permissions configured. Any additional
>> hints what I could have misconfigured?
>
> The users are only authenticated to Gollem once they explicitly open
> Gollem. This warning is probably coming from some API call that
> fails because the user didn't open Gollem yet.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/