[gollem] Gollem 2.0.1 and user defined smb backend

Paul De Vlieger paul.de_vlieger at moniut.univ-bpclermont.fr
Thu Mar 15 18:50:10 UTC 2012

Hi,
I used Gollem(1.1.2) for my school to allow users to retrieve/upload file on our
samba servers. I finally upgraded to Horde4 with Gollem 2.0.1 and everything
works fine for regular backends (horde auth+ fixed server/share) but not with
manually specified smb backends.

When I want to browse this kind of backend, I'm redirected to the login page
(normal) but I can't specify which server and share I want to connect, I have
only 'username' 'password' 'mode' and 'Backend' options even if hostspec and
share are loginparams...

In Gollem 1.1.2, I was able to specify that in the login screen.

How can I enable it back?

Thanks,
Paul

Here is the faultly backend:

$backends['other'] = array(
     'disabled' =>  false,
     'name' =>  'Other Server',
     'driver' =>  'smb',
     'hordeauth' =>  false,
     'params' =>  array(
         'port' =>  139,
         'smbclient' =>  '/usr/local/bin/smbclient',
     ),
     'loginparams' =>  array(
	'hostspec' =>  'Server Name',
	'share' =>  'Share',
	),
     'attributes' =>  array('type','name','edit','download','modified','size' )
);