[gollem] W.: Gollem /w SQL backend

binaerklo at arcor.de binaerklo at arcor.de
Wed Jul 18 11:57:06 UTC 2012

Dear List,

I am running H4 / Gollem (latest) off a FreeBSD9 box and I cannot seem to get gollem up and running.
( The intended purpose of this install is chipping data back and forth to some external 3rd party entities. )

I have linked the Horde base install to the SQL database sucessfully. I have setup two users, one of which is admin as per conf.php ( while the other isn't. ) They can log into horde AND they have gollem perms set appropriately, at least to my understanding. Neither of these two can start gollem. I have a backend override using an adjusted sql /w home statement, everything else is unused /deleted; here it is:

$backends['sqlhome'] = array(
    // Disabled by default
    'disabled' => false,
    'name' => 'SQL Server with home',
    'driver' => 'sql',
    'hordeauth' => full,

    // The default connection details are pulled from the Horde-wide SQL
    // connection configuration.
    'params' => array_merge($GLOBALS['conf']['sql'],
                            array('table' => 'horde_vfs')),
    'loginparams' => array(),
    'root' => '/home',
    'home' => '/home/' . $GLOBALS['registry']->getAuth(),
    // 'createhome' => false,
    // 'filter' => '^regex$',
    // 'quota' => false,
    'attributes' => array(
        'type',
        'name',
        'edit',
        'download',
        'modified',
        'size',
        'permission',
        'owner',
        'group'
    )
);

I may change the hordeauth to whatever I wish, no joy, nor is the backend even displayed in gollem's login pane, just an empty dropdown control.

SYSLOG:

Jul 18 13:46:18 bitbox HORDE: [gollem] PHP ERROR: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [pid 4358 on line 117 of "/usr/local/www/horde/gollem/lib/Application.php"]
Jul 18 13:46:18 bitbox HORDE: [gollem] Failed to import configuration file "/usr/local/www/horde/lib/../gollem/config/backends.local.php": $backends [.... output truncated, citing the file...] [pid 4358 on line 835 of "/usr/local/share/pear/Horde.php"]

Jul 18 13:46:18 bitbox HORDE: [gollem] PHP ERROR: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() [pid 4358 on line 278 of "/usr/local/www/horde/gollem/lib/Auth.php"]

Can s/o point me into the right direction ?
And can someone explain how I would setup a top-level user that is capable of browsing thru other people's repositories
with RXWD privileges ?

Dan