[gollem] W.: Gollem /w SQL backend

binaerklo at arcor.de binaerklo at arcor.de
Thu Jul 19 10:31:31 UTC 2012

Dear Jan,

> Looks like you missed the leading <?php in backends.local.php.

Arrrrgh, that was the missing brick. Stupid me !!!
The FTP backend was still offered even though it wasn't present in my override , so I disabled it
in backends.php   -  and now I can log into gollem /w sql just fine, exactly as desired.

How can I manage to have a certain usergroup being thrown directly!  into gollem w/o seeing the horde backend ?
I disabled horde access for this group and enabled gollem for them, but their login results in  "Not authorized for
horde". Is there something I miss ?

Dan