[gollem] Gollem not downloading >64k and memory issues

binaerklo at arcor.de binaerklo at arcor.de
Fri Jul 20 08:33:43 UTC 2012

Dear List,

I'm running Gollem ( latest ) on H4 (latest) off a FreeBSD9 install against a mySQL backend.
I have two issues

When I UPload a bigger file, say, 500 MB, PHP runs into the well-known memory exhausted/allocated error even if I have set the php.ini memory limit to 2,3, or even 4 GB - no matter what I change it to, after restarting apache22 the error persists. I have played around with various sizes and it seems that around 2 GB mem does the trick for a 300 MB file while a 500 MB file fails even with disabled! limit as per the troubleshooting documentary. The box has 36 GB RAM available.

Second:
I'm attempting to DOWNload files from Gollem which works as long as the file is smaller than 64kBytes.
Any file bigger than that ( see first paragraph ) will only have 64kBytes when I download it.
The d/l is completed but, the target app runs into unexpected EOF.

syslog:
Jul 20 09:03:08 bitbox HORDE: [horde] PHP ERROR: Undefined index: params [pid 7757 on line 36 of "/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Block/Account.php"]

Any hints ?
Dan