[gollem] Undefined index: vfsroot

Rodrigo Abantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Mon Jul 23 16:55:40 UTC 2012

Hi, I'm getting this error in horde's logs when acessing gollem:

NOTICE: HORDE [gollem] PHP ERROR: Undefined index: vfsroot [pid 11166
on line 765 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Vfs/Ftp.php"]

Gollem seems working fine but this message is happening all the time.
PS.:I needed to set $backends['ftp']['params']['ssl'] = true; in
backends because my ftp server needs ssl, but in the examples in
backends.php this option isn't present anymore. Did I do right setting
this?

Thanks.

--
Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes