[gollem] Class definition of Horde_Vfs_ not found.

Max Walford max at mxnet.co.nz
Thu Nov 22 03:03:03 UTC 2012

Hi. I've never submitted one of these before but here is the situation.

We have been using Horde Groupware 4 for a long time and rely on Gollem which has been a Godsend. With the release of Grouypware 5.0.2 I have upgraded.
Gollem 3.0.0beta1

backends.local.php is configured with smb with multiple smb shares.

Listing contents works perfectly
Uploading files works perfectly
clicking on the download icon for any file results in the following error:

1. Horde_Registry->callAppMethod() /var/www/horde/services/download/index.php:33
2. call_user_func_array() /usr/share/php/Horde/Registry.php:1139
3. Gollem_Application->download()
4. Gollem_Factory_Vfs->create() /var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Application.php:312
5. Horde_Vfs::factory() /var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Factory/Vfs.php:6

Horde_Vfs_Exception Object
(
    [details] =>
    [logged] => 1
    [_logLevel:protected] => 0
    [message:protected] => Class definition of Horde_Vfs_ not found.
    [string:Exception:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /usr/share/php/Horde/Vfs.php
    [line:protected] => 43
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Factory/Vfs.php
                    [line] => 66
                    [function] => factory
                    [class] => Horde_Vfs
                    [type] => ::
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] =>
                            [1] =>
                        )

                )

            [1] => Array
                (
                    [file] => /var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Application.php
                    [line] => 312
                    [function] => create
                    [class] => Gollem_Factory_Vfs
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => smb
                        )

                )

            [2] => Array
                (
                    [function] => download
                    [class] => Gollem_Application
                    [type] => ->
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                            [0] => Horde_Variables Object
                                (
                                    [_expected:protected] => Array
                                        (
                                        )

                                    [_sanitized:protected] =>
                                    [_vars:protected] => Array
                                        (
                                            [app] => gollem
                                            [dir] => /
                                            [driver] => smb
                                            [filename] => putty.exe
                                        )

                                )

                        )

                )

This is strange that Gollem 2 was working but Gollem 3 is not.
I have tried FTP backend and the result is the same.

This is the backends.local.php file:

<?php
$backends['smb-homes'] = array(
    'disabled' => false,