[gollem] gollem just not working

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Thu Jan 3 11:21:54 UTC 2013

Hi Jan,

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Oliver Lehmann <lehmann at ans-netz.de>:
>>
>> Instead of a filemanager a login screen is shown. On this login screen,
>> I can only select "FTP Server" in the "Backend" dropdown box.
>
> You explicitly configured Gollem to show the backend list.
>
> It still shouldn't say "FTP Server" in the drop down though. Is only
> the label incorrect, or the drop down key too?

That a Drop-Down-List is shown, is not the problem ;)
In the meantime, the Drop-Down-List contains no entries at all anymore.
So it could be, that the FTP Entry was there when FTP was not explicitly
disabled. Now it is, while SQL is enabled, but  no backend can be
selected at all.
How can I debug, why the SQL backend is not shown in the Drop-Down-List?