[gollem] gollem just not working

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Fri Jan 4 05:22:02 UTC 2013

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Oliver Lehmann <lehmann at ans-netz.de>:

>> When I chose "File manager" I get a login screen with "username",
>> "password", "mode", "Backend" and the "Backend" dropdown box is
>> empty - not a single entry
>>
>> html code:

>>       <select id="backend_key" name="backend_key">
>>       </select>
>
> Then you don't have an enabled backend. Or you have set permissions
> for all enabled backends.

I thought, I already stated in my first mail that I have the SQL
backend enabled:

olivleh1 at avocado config> cat backends.local.php
$backends['ftp']['disabled']=true;
$backends['sql']['disabled']=false;
olivleh1 at avocado config> cmp backends.php
/usr/obj/usr/ports/ftp/horde-gollem/work/gollem-3.0.0RC1/config/backends.php
olivleh1 at avocado config>

backends.php is unchanged, and backends.local.php enabled the sql backend.