[gollem] Feature request: file versioning

Isaiah Makwakwa imakwakwa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:27:16 UTC 2013

Oliver,

I think the Horde project offers Chora which is almost completely for code
management using SVN however I would imagine cases where a group of people
editing the same file in a shared folder would need to access the various
versions of that file to see the different changes and revert to some point
in the edit process.

Employing a SVN based solution to this may be overkill I think.

Regards,

Isaiah.

On 31 January 2013 09:58, Oliver Lehmann <lehmann at ans-netz.de> wrote:

> Isaiah Makwakwa <imakwakwa at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Hie everyone,
>>
>> Was wondering if any of you would love Gollem to have an optional file
>> versioning feature that allows users to keep multiple versions of the same
>> files and revert to any one in the list whenever required?
>>

> I would imagine, that it could become handy to have such an option. But it
> should be analyzed if any of the already existing versioning frameworks can
> be included instead of reinventing the wheel :)

All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things
are lawful for me, but all things edify not. (The Big Picture)