[gollem] adding workgroup/domain to Smb.php backend and multiple backends per type

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Thu Feb 21 13:38:08 UTC 2013

Hello!

Small, simple bugfix/feature for Vfs/Smb.php:

Right now we have no domain config for a smb/cifs mount. I would suggest
something linke this round about line 618...:

   $fullcmd .= ' "-W ' . $this->_params['domain'] . '"';

The next thing - a bigger wish or idea: I would like to have more than
just one smb|ssh2... connection.

I thougth about something like a backend configuration like this:

   $backends['smb'] =
      'MyHome' => array (
			'disabled' => false,
		        'driver' => 'smb',
         		...),
      'Group' => array (...)
   );

Take the 'name' as a hash key. For this we would need to change a lot I
guess? I am not that deep in horde/gollem. What do you think? Bad ide?
Lot of work...?!

But I would say it would be very nice to support more than just only one
file access per driver/type.

--
Freundliche Gruesse,
Stephan Lauffer

[ University of Education Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/             ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -559/ -486           ]