[gollem] adding workgroup/domain to Smb.php backend and multiple backends per type

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Mon Feb 25 14:59:30 UTC 2013

Hi Jan!

Am 25.02.2013 12:09, schrieb Jan Schneider:

> Zitat von Stephan Lauffer <lauffer at ph-freiburg.de>:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Small, simple bugfix/feature for Vfs/Smb.php:
>>
>> Right now we have no domain config for a smb/cifs mount. I would
>> suggest something linke this round about line 618...:
>>
>>   $fullcmd .= ' "-W ' . $this->_params['domain'] . '"';

Did you take notice about the domain now?

>> The next thing - a bigger wish or idea: I would like to have more than
>> just one smb|ssh2... connection.
>>
>> I thougth about something like a backend configuration like this:
>>
>>   $backends['smb'] =
>>      'MyHome' => array (
>>             'disabled' => false,
>>                 'driver' => 'smb',
>>                 ...),
>>      'Group' => array (...)
>>   );
>>
>> Take the 'name' as a hash key. For this we would need to change a lot
>> I guess? I am not that deep in horde/gollem. What do you think? Bad
>> ide? Lot of work...?!
>
> Far too much work and too confusing for users who actually know what
> share they have. And much better suited with the multiple backend
> support that we already have.

Ah, interesting: What do you mean with the multiple backend support?
ATM I did a "dirty hack"...

   cp Vfs/Smb.php Smb0.php
   perl -pi -e 's/Horde_Vfs_Smb/Horde_Vfs_Smb0/' Vfs/Smb0.php

...and then use smb0 als backend|driver in gollem/config/backends.local.php

--
Freundliche Gruesse,
Stephan Lauffer

[ University of Education Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/             ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -559/ -486           ]