[gollem] Problems with special characters in passwords or filenames

Stephan Lauffer lauffer at ph-freiburg.de
Wed Jun 12 12:32:41 UTC 2013

Hi!

Sorry for the very long delay... :(

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Stephan Lauffer <lauffer at ph-freiburg.de>:

[...]

>> (Jan:) Are you interested in a patch for the DFS and Domain problems?
>
> Yes, and additions to the existing Horde_Vfs unit tests too, so that
> we can reproduce the problem.

The 1st part of the patch may not be interesting for you. It is just
adding some features (see the comment there).

To fix our password problems I just modify the password with escapeshellcmd().

To figure out what went wrong with the smb stuff here I rewrote some
lines of putting together the smbclient command (see $fullcmd). If I
remember right it just was importat to not pass some quotation marks
around some of the smbclient options (not in any case).

Btw: It is important for us to add the domain option there.

Poorly right now I do not have the time to go on with adding some
parts to your Horde_Vfs unit tests.
--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

[ Pedagogical University Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/            ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -459/ -486          ]