[gollem] How to Connect to an SFTP backend?

Paul Hudson phudson1442 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 21:30:43 UTC 2013

Ok, running into a few problems.

When I try to launch 'File Manager', the login screen does come up, but the
following error is in my Terminal:
*HORDE: User is not authorized for gollem [pid 7925 on line 267 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]*
*
*
Perhaps that error is halting further execution?  But the changes I have
made in /horde/gollem/config/backends.local.php are not being respected
either.  (The login screen still only shows FTP Server in the backends
dropdown).

backends.local.php
<?php
$backends['ftp']['disabled']=true;

// SSH2 Example
$backends['ssh2'] = array(
    // Disabled by default
    'disabled' => false,
    'name' => 'SSH2 Server',
    'driver' => 'ssh2',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'params' => array(
        // The hostname/IP Address of the SSH server
        'hostspec' => 'scout.wt.lan',
        // The port number of the SSH server
        'port' => 22,
        // Set timeout (in seconds) for the SSH server. Default: 90 seconds
        // 'timeout' => 90,
        // If true and the POSIX extension is available the driver will map
        // the user and group IDs returned from the SSH server with the
local
        // IDs from the local password file.  This is useful only if the SSH
        // server is running on localhost or if the local user/group
        // IDs are identical to the remote SSH server.
        // 'maplocalids' => true,
        // The default permissions to set for newly created folders and
        // files.
        // 'permissions' => '750'
    ),
    'loginparams' => array(
        // Allow the user to change the SSH server
        // 'hostspec' => 'Hostname',
        // Allow the user to change the SSH port
        // 'port' => 'Port'
    ),
    // 'root' => '',
    // 'home' => '',