[gollem] Webdav Gollem 3.0.1 / Horde 5.1.0 -> 'Gollem_Exception' with message 'Not implemented'

Carlos cmartinez at scholem.edu.ar
Wed Dec 18 15:39:31 UTC 2013

Hello.
I also installed Gollem 3.0.1 on Horde 5,1,x. I configured
Gollem backend by 'file' due to I would want to enable the sharing for
users. Except the bug of cut&paste, Gollem works fine.
The only problem I see is when we want to edit a file. We have to download
it, modify if and upload it again. This is very hard for users. The question
is: does webdav fix this situation, making easier the modifying? If so, how
to integrate webdav with Gollem?
I will thank all the comments you can do.
Carlos