[gollem] [horde] ActiveSync problem with contacts disappeared

Florian Schmidt florian.schmidt787 at googlemail.com
Sat May 10 17:44:04 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>wrote:

> Quoting Florian Schmidt <florian.schmidt787 at googlemail.com>:
>
>  On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 3:05 AM, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org
>> >wrote:
>>

>>> Quoting Florian Schmidt <florian.schmidt787 at googlemail.com>:
>>>
>>>  On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org

>>> So, you updated to the latest alpha releases, or no?
>>>

>>>  No, I did not update to alpha, just to the production releases, e.g. I
>> am
>> running Horde 5.1.6 and Turba 4.1.4
>>

> Not sure then. Works fine here. Nothing in the current stable changed
> recently with regards to determining the address books to sync. You can try
> resetting your address books sync preferences and see if that helps.

Hm, I have removed the account on my devices and reentered it (all are
affected by the problem). I have reprovisoned teh devices from Horde. I
have restarted all devices and teh server. I have looked at the logs and
not seen anything special. Do you have any suggestion what else I could
try? Or maybe is there something specific in the active sync log file I
coul be looking for?
Still I can add adresses on my iOS device, which are then synced to the
server, but as soon as I do update them, they disappear on the devices.
Seems like somehow they are not transferred to teh device anymore for some
reason. I did not find the exact SQL query, which requests the data from
teh data base, which iwl be sent to the device. Can you point me at the
direction, where I can find this query? I suppose, this could be a good
starting point for further debugging.

Best regards
Flo