[gollem] File Manager doubts.

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Wed May 20 10:58:52 UTC 2015

Citeren ANANT S ATHAVALE <asa at isac.gov.in>:

> Dear List,
>
> 1. I have not configured anything for File Manager, all are
> defaults.  Even, I have not touched backends.php.  Just tried using
> File Manager and I could upload the file and is getting listed in
> File Manager.  Where could it have been uploaded?  I checked and
> confirmed that FTP is not running on the server.

My guess is that they are stored in the 'sqlhome' backend. Even though
'gollem/config/backends.php' lists this as disabled by default (see
the following exerpt), it somehow is enabled in my configuration

     $backends['sqlhome'] = array(
         // Disabled by default
         'disabled' => true,

Only by appending

     $backends['sqlhome']['disabled'] = true;

to my 'gollem/config/backends.local.php', I was able to shut the
sqlhome up. I have no idea why this is happening.

> 2. I found following lines in horde.log,
>
> May 20 2015 15:45:10 WARN: HORDE [gollem] PHP ERROR: usort() expects
> parameter 2 to be a valid callback, second array member is not a
> valid method [pid 27519 on line 230 of
> "/var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php"]
> May 20 2015 15:45:10 WARN: HORDE [gollem] PHP ERROR: array_shift()
> expects parameter 1 to be array, string given [pid 27519 on line 587
> of "/var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php"]
> May 20 2015 15:45:20 WARN: HORDE [gollem] PHP ERROR: usort() expects
> parameter 2 to be a valid callback, second array member is not a
> valid method [pid 27523 on line 230 of
> "/var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php"]
> May 20 2015 15:45:20 WARN: HORDE [gollem] PHP ERROR: array_shift()
> expects parameter 1 to be array, string given [pid 27523 on line 587
> of "/var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php"]
> May 20 2015 15:45:22 WARN: HORDE [gollem] PHP ERROR: usort() expects
> parameter 2 to be a valid callback, second array member is not a
> valid method [pid 27523 on line 230 of
> "/var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php"]
> May 20 2015 15:45:22 WARN: HORDE [gollem] PHP ERROR: array_shift()
> expects parameter 1 to be array, string given [pid 27523 on line 587
> of "/var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php"]
>
> are they serious in nature or can be ignored.

Unless you're a Horde developer, I wouldn't worry about them.