[gollem] differences viewing files

Manoel Prazeres prazeres at impa.br
Mon Sep 28 20:46:34 UTC 2015

I'm migrating from Horde(3.1.4)+Gollem(1.0.3) to Horde(5.2.7)+Gollem(3.0.5) and I got some differences viewing files (clicking on the name).

Some cases (browsing the same files with the same firefox):

1) ".doc" or ".ps" file:
- old version opens a box showing the type and asking to save or open with libreoffice (or document viewer)
- new version tries to show the content opening a new window that collapses and then opens a box showing the type and just asking to save

2) ".zip" or ".tgz" file:
- old version opens a new window listing the content of the file ("unzip -l" like)
- new version tries to show the content opening a new window that collapses and then opens a box showing the type and just asking to save

3) non extension text file:
- old version opens a new window showing the content of the file
- new version tries to show the content opening a new window that collapses and then opens a box showing BIN type and just asking to save

4) non extension bin file:
- old version opens a box showing BIN type and just asking to save
- new version tries to show the content opening a new window that collapses and then opens a box showing BIN type and just asking to save

5) ".odt" or ".ods" file:
- old version opens a box showing the type and asking to save or open with libreoffice
- new version opens a new window showing the content of the file

6) ".txt", ".html", ".pdf" files: both versions open a new window showing the content of the file.

I think the new version behavior better in case 5. The old version better in cases 1, 2, 3 and 4. Is it possible to improve the new version in theses cases?

Thanks
Manoel