[gollem] "Not supported" message while a file upload

Soporte SCHOLEM soporte at scholem.edu.ar
Wed Jun 21 17:04:20 UTC 2017

  Hello.
This is our backends.local.php:
$backends['smb'] = array(
      // Disabled by default
      'disabled' => false,
      'name' => 'My documents',
      'driver' => 'smb',
      'hordeauth' => true,
      'params' => array(
          'hostspec' => 'localhost',
          'port' => 139,
          'share' => 'homes',
          // Path to the smbclient executable.
          'smbclient' => '/usr/bin/smbclient',
          // IP address of server (only needed if hostname is different from
          // NetBIOS name).
          'ipaddress' => 'localhost',
          // The default permissions to set for newly created folders and
          // files.
          // 'permissions' => '750'
      ),
      'loginparams' => array(
          // Allow the user to change to Samba server.
          // 'hostspec' => 'Hostname',
          // Allow the user to change the Samba port.
          // 'port' => 'Port',
          // Allow the user to change the Samba share.
          // 'share' => 'Share',
      ),
      // 'root' => '',
      // 'home' => '',