[gollem] Updated gollem and now have hash error on configuration page

Brent impuser at bitrealm.com
Fri May 1 12:34:01 UTC 2020

After updating gollem to 3.0.13, I am getting this on the horde
configuration page:

No hash found in your configuration. Regenerate configuration.

I click on it, choose save, I get two green dialog boxes that say the
configuration is saved.  The disk shows the new date of the conf php
files, yet the error is still there.

What can I check?

Here's the top of my conf.php that was generated....

<?php
/* CONFIG START. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR AFTER THIS LINE. */
(rest of configuration here....)

For something like Imp, I'm seeing:

<?php
/* CONFIG START. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN OR AFTER THIS LINE. */
// $Id: 48bf0b4cc99e7941b4432a29e70e145b8d654cc7 $
(rest of configuration here....)

I assume I'm missing the $Id part, but it isn't generating one.  I
also upgrade horde to 5.2.22.

Thanks!