[hermes]Weird problem

Jörg Hillen joerg@hillen.org
Tue Nov 19 22:17:03 2002

Some Infos about my environment:
RH8
httpd 2.0.40
php 4.2.2
mysql 3.23.53a
browser: ie55 or mozilla
authentication: imap with dbmail rc4

I think redhat itself is the problem, but some people might kill me with
that opinion.
If there is enough time I try to rebuild everything on a debian machine
(January?).

Whenever someone sees a chance to save time when I don´t need to rebuild
everything again I appreciate that.

Is there anything else I can check?

thanks

jörg