[hermes]Hermes setup

Will McCutcheon hermes at toyingwithfate.com
Tue Feb 25 17:59:53 PST 2003

I'm working on installing Hermes on my Horde 2.2.1 installation and have run into the problem accessing the "Administration" menu in Horde that others on this list seem to have run into.  I even added the following line to my config/horde.php per a previous message's suggestion:

$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('username');

..but the admin menu item still didn't appear.  I'm pretty much assuming right now that none of the releases of Horde have the administration ability in them, and that it presently only exists in the CVS tree.  Is this correct?