AW: [hermes]hermes decimal hours

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 11:56:49 PST 2003

hi!

>> i just updated my test version to see if this thing has been fixed
>> now,but i think it is not
>>
>> (nobody promised to do that!!)

>I have responded to all of your messages and committed multiple attempts at
>fixes.

yes you did!and you helped me a lot coping with my horde-system ,by writing
so many articles on this list,too (even if you possibly didn't notice ;)

but the problem is,that changes in your code doesn't seem to help
anything. i guess the only thing that is clear now (to me) is,that it is
an locale problem...

>> maybe someone could point me to where it is worth the effort to
>> have a closer look at (as i am no php geek...),i would really
>> like to help :)

>Look at NLS::decimalToLocale() and NLS::decimalFromLocale() in
>horde/lib/NLS.php.

i'm going to look through that today (again) and try to find anything that
could be responsible for that,but i am not very optimistic :(

best regards

    udo