AW: AW: [hermes]hermes decimal hours

Udo Schubert news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Thu Mar 20 18:17:13 PST 2003

>> ok...i finally discovered,that decimalFromLocale is never beeing
>> called when i submit the hermes time form...
>
>Ah, okay. Try updating Horde and see if it works.

nope...nothing's changed.

INSERT INTO hermes_timeslices ... VALUES (163,1,'dextor','11','2,1', ...)
                                                              -----

i can set the $number in decimalFrom/ToLocale() to '9,99' or anything else
(even
with the dot!) but the inserted value is the one i enter into the form !?

dont give it up one me,man!i had a hard time lookin through this
php code,don't let that be for nothing ;-)

best regards

	udo