[hermes] cant resolve an error in hermes

Ryan McDonald ryan at rlmnet.net
Sat Apr 5 00:39:29 PST 2003

I have a reasonably sane install of the head-cvs of horde, imp, and
hermes. (horde/imp works with no errors and there are no gotchas seen on
the test.php page)

I keep getting the following error right when I click on Time Tracking in
the 'toolbar'.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: singleton()
in /var/www/html/horde/hermes/time.php on line 17

My sql database is created correctly and I have configured hermes to use
the right login credentials to mysql.

I do have the latest pear and I do have the Log module for pear.

By the way, if you let IMP do your main auth, how do you
define "administrator" users?  I can define admins as long as I dont use
imp for the auth.

-Ryan